Institute of Higher Education
NMC Institute of Higher Education is a means of fulfilling the foundational vision of NMC to improve health care services in the country through quality education. Part of the proceeds from the medical services provided at NMC will be used to support this baccalaureate level nursing education program.
NMC Institute of Higher Education will be recognized for graduating nurses who uphold professional standards, revealed by compassionate, reflective, evidence-based and ethical nursing practice.
The school will inspire students and graduates to advance the profession through participation in research, education and policy development.
NMC Institute of Higher Education is dedicated to providing high-quality nursing education through a strong theoretical foundation integrated with guided clinical practice, resulting in the delivery of high-level nursing care in health institutions throughout the country.
Study Programs Offered
Bachelor in Nursing (B.Sc.N.) – four-year regular program
Why choose NMC IHE?
- We provide quality education with practice in clinical settings with the integration of theory and practice.
- Well-equipped library, simulation and computer labs with digital learning tools
- Faculty with a rich academic and diverse multicultural background
- Guided practice in varied clinical settings
- Personalized student support with compassionate care and commitment to excellence
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for holistic student development
Eligibility for Application
Candidates applying to this program must
- Have passed the Gr. 12 national exam/university entrance exam according to the annual recommendation of the Ministry of Education.
- Be physically and mentally fit to carry out all the functions of a nurse without exception.
- Pass an institutional two-level entrance exam.
For questions about the study program, application process or to schedule a visit to our facilities in the Bole Rwanda area, please call +251 985 697 736 or e-mail email@example.com
Excellent Education • Committed Care